Thanksgiving Break

This past Thanksgiving was one to remember.
The day started at my boyfriend's house and eating with his family, which is always a joy!
We then trailed off onto my family's house for dinner, spending hours as the night flew by.
That day, that week, I realized that I really do have so much to be thankful for.
My friends, family, boyfriend, the opportunity to go to school, each day to live out, failure, struggles, achievements and more.
Thanksgiving break opened my eyes to realize all that I should stop taking for granted, and for all that is surrounding me in my life, I am so grateful.

Comments

  1. Gratitude creates abundance. Shifting from taking things for granted to being thankful instead allows to see life from more positive perspective even during difficult times. Listing struggle and failure shows to me that you are a learner. Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Read Aloud

Slice of Life