Chi Omega

I am apart of a sorority at Texas State called Chi Omega. Speaking of, I'm currently sitting here in our chapter meetings that we hold once a week to constantly update our organization as a whole and any other additional information to get involved with Texas State and our sorority overall. This fraternity has taught me to really grow out of my shell and formed me into the woman I have become today. A lot of the times, especially in my senior year, I get tired of coming to these meetings and don't have the motivation to really go, that is until I actually show up and am reminded of how uplifting and encouraging my sisters can be and how quick my day can turn around.
It made me think and relate to how sometimes this may occur when I have my own classroom, how some days will be rough or I'll be tired, etc. until I am reminded of how positive and uplifting I can be for my students because they're doing just the same for me. Moral of the story of this Tuesday, how you go about your day can really affect someone else's day as well, make sure to try and always be positive and look at the good things you're given in life!

Comments

  1. It is incredible to think of the impact we have on other people, especially as teachers. With a minimum of 20 lives to effect each day we have to watch ourselves. I find that even when the day is hard, if I find the positive the day is so much better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Read Aloud

Slice of Life

Thanksgiving Break