The Most Stressful of Times

I'm currently stuck in those times during the semester of my senior year of college where I am bombarded with insane amounts of schoolwork and the pressure to take and (hopefully) pass my teaching certification tests. That's all I can really think about; the first exam. I take the PPR on Thursday and I am freaking. All the while having lots of work that needs to be done so I can have a somewhat small amount of time to breathe during Thanksgiving break. Needless to say, I sure am ready to get this week over and head home to see my family!

Comments

  1. Oh, I remember those times. I'm sure things will go well with your teacher cert. test. Good luck chipping away at the rest so you can enjoy some breathing time and family time over Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Read Aloud

Thanksgiving Break

Slice of Life