Substitute Teacher

Today, our class had a substitute teacher.
It was expected to me that all teachers will have different teaching strategies, but today was a bit harder for me to accommodate to the substitute's teaching style.
The teacher was completely different from how my cooperating teacher directed the classroom by the way she disciplined strictly and taught the lessons in a different way that my teacher normally would.
It nonetheless gave me another aspect as to how I should follow through with another teaching strategy and learn from that as well.
I'm glad that I got to observe a different teaching strategy other than my cooperating teacher's and how it worked with my class. It was something to learn from, no matter how different!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving Break

Slice of Life

Read Aloud