Time Flies By

This Tuesday marks the halfway point of our semester.
There are ONLY 7 weeks left in the semester until I student teach.
How crazy and exciting is that?! I've been thinking about that a lot today and how time really flew by in the semester but at the same time it's almost been going by pretty slow. If that makes any sense and if anyone can relate to how that feeling is.
I have mixed emotions because I've been liking the time that I've had with my 1st grade class and I'd probably be emotional leaving them, but I'm also really excited to student teach and be one step closer to having my own classroom hopefully!
Throughout the stressful time that any semester brings, I think that we should take a step back and really enjoy the moments that we get to have with our students before it's already the end of the semester and we move onto the next classroom.
So, from this moment forward, enjoy each minute you get to spend with your kiddos in the classroom!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Aloud

Slice of Life

Thanksgiving Break