Slice of Life

Today was an ordinary day as it could be for a Texas State student. Although I'm not in classes for the day, I did what any bobcat would do in their free time. I went out for groceries, to get more supplies for school and did a lot of my school work to try to get ahead. I have to admit, I also did a lot of watching Catfish on MTV during my time of doing homework. But this bobcat also has plans for dinner and to see other people, as well as get ready for the upcoming day of school tomorrow! I named my blog "Learning is a Journey" because I noticed it from somewhere on Pinterest and it sparked a reminder inside of me that with school tomorrow, throughout this semester and so forth in my teaching career, learning will always bring a journey and constant memories. With that being said, I can't wait for what my last year here at Texas State has to come.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your first blog! I love Catfish too! Learning is a journey... complete with twists, turns, joys and frustration. The amazing thing to me is that with learning, you never end up stuck in the same place years later. Progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to be starting a blog...and your last year as a student!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Read Aloud

Thanksgiving Break