Teams of Tomorrow

I recently started a new job with a small company called, "Teams of Tomorrow." It's a program for preschool children and older children in daycare to get the chance to develop basketball handling skills as well as learn academics in a fun environment. Yesterday I attended two classes to get a feel of what this new job may be like, and saying that I'm pumped for this job would be an understatement! Although in my opinion preschool children are a lot to handle, I think I could manage in having a fun time with these kids and also doing something basketball related (which I love!) Another fun memory was that the director introduced me to the children as "Ms. Alissa" and the kids said: "Hi Ms. Awissa" .... my heart may have skipped a beat!! It was the cutest and I can't wait to see how this new job goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Aloud

Thanksgiving Break

Slice of Life